A Great Investment:
As a member of the Marine Corps League, you join a network of loyal friends who care about you and your family. The League is a unique fraternity of friends who recognize you as one who has paid his or her dues to society...one who has gone through the gauntlet...one who deserves every break and assistance in readjusting to civil life.
Ask a Marine:
Is more than just an expression. It's your answer to simplifying your return to your old or a new community as an adult member of society. You will find that you have changed...you are more mature...more onfident...ready to lead or to follow when given the challenge or the opportunity. Members of the Marine Corps League will help you and your family identify these opportunities.
How League Members Help:
- Getting settled in a community
- Finding jobs and employment assistance
- Sharing common interests
- Advise you regarding veterans benefits
- Provide you a social atomosphere that stresses camaraderie and fellowship.
- Provide you with opportunities to participate in a wide variety of community activities.
....and much, much more!
The Marine Corps League is in the forefront of organizations defending the interests of the U.S. Marine Corps, Marines, former Marines, retired Marines, and widows and orphans of Marines.